Ziggurat supports universities and governments on local, national and international level with Higher Education strategy development and implementation in the areas of internationalisation, quality assurance, curriculum innovation and change management. We offer advice, interim management, project management, coaching and training courses – whatever suits the organisation best. We solve problems and take on challenges in the broad field of (international) Higher Education. Thinking out of the box and a creative approach are key concepts in our work.
Some of our most recent challenges:
- supporting a university in Italy with setting up a Summer School, taking care of marketing & recruitment, academic and social programming, logistics and finance;
- coordinating the production of a series of guiding tools, including writing some of these, in order to support Master’s coordinators in Europe who want to change their admission procedure from diploma recognition to an assessment of competences (subject-related, general academic, personal);
- supporting a local government with attracting more (diverse) Higher Education institutions to the city;
- running a feasibility study on the assessment of higher education learning outcomes on behalf of a Ministry of Education;
- offering a training course on running a successful Summer School for international Higher Education staff on behalf of an association for international education.
We take pride in our efficiency and our effectiveness; we don’t just offer advice – we don’t leave until the problem is solved. And we don’t mind getting our hands dirty while getting the job done.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.